Friday, June 25, 2010

How Much Does A Victorinox Watch

I AM HAPPY TO WORK "A TOTAL ".....




No you're not dreaming, here's what you can read in the magazine CHALLENGE throughout an article, very interesting, moreover, entitled "Companies that young love " with an interview with the CEO of TOTAL and three young recruits:
" For me joining Total was not easy ......"
"I am happy to work with Total ....."
" I had the opportunity to do my training at Total ... "
"When we began his career àTotal .."
can not speak mistype if this expression "in total" repeated throughout the article! Do not give more importance than it deserves in the massacre of the French language and be content to remind us this expression obviously forgotten " I go to b. .... but haircut" not "I'm going to go to the barber b. ...!
It is good sometimes to recall some basic ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment