Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bodystyle Changes For Tahoe

Dark Charlie Joe and I

When I was invited to participate in a campaign for the brand Charlie Joe, I did not hesitate. I found a stamp created in Marseille in the summer of 2000 by Muriel and Philip Jaffe Rossi, lovers of travel, antiques and embroidery. Three common points in all.
If the fall-winter 2010-2011 collection consists of basic casual and cozy, it has also drawn my attention to the strongest parts, lace, velvet or embroidered with sequins. I liked le mélange des genres, des inspirations vintage aux coupes plus contemporaines.
J'ai aimé composer quelques tenues selon mon humeur du moment, tout en piochant dans ma garde-robe personnelle.
Et j'aime vous présenter Charlie Joe, telle que je l'ai appréhendée.

When the french brand called Charlie Joe proposed to me to make a winter campaign, I immediatly accepted. I discovered the collection made by classical and sophisticated pieces and I loved its contemporary and vintage mix.
It was a great pleasure for me to wear what I wanted, to create different dresses with my clothes too and I am happy now to introduce the brand to you like I perceive it.

Galleries Lafayette Haussmann host Charlie Joe's collection spring-summer 2011 at the 1st floor lab creative.
www.charles-joe.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment