Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How Often Should I Get A Brazilian

A year is not over Christmas Merry Christmas from Paris


For me Christmas is not over. Because it costs me always a little change of mindset, because Christmas runs on a well deserved week of vacation and because it continues through the gifts that we already can not leave. QED


Christmas is not over for me. Because It Is foremost a mood That I Want to Keep, Because It Is Linked to holiday and because it goes on through the gifts we are already found of . QED














Coat Velvet Zara ( seen here ) combination Urban Outfitters, shirt Levi's vintage ( seen here ) Asos cape, sandals Robert Clergerie
Zara velvet coat ( ici aussi ), Urban Outfitters playsuit, vintage Levi's shirt ( ici aussi ), wide-brimmed hat Asos Robert Clergerie sandals
Photos: Francheville, Damien D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment