Thursday, November 18, 2010

Canker Sores Multiple

When bloggers have fun hating


If there is one truth that I love to watch over the (beautiful) meetings, it is that bloggers know how to appreciate.
I have not hesitated to participate in the proposed Carolina Caroline Daily Blog beautifully imagined that bloggers have fun hating time series picture clichés. The promise of a beautiful day with Caroline Caroline Daily , Julie Block User , Emmanuel LuxeMode and Pascal Was he .
Vous retrouverez le reste de la série sur le blog de Caroline, Caroline Daily .
Photo : Roman Jehanno

There is a truth I like to observe when I meet other bloggers : they as often as not like one another. That's why I agreed to take part in Caroline from Caroline Daily photo project. It was about pretending to fight with Caroline from Caroline Daily , Julie from Bloc Mode , Emmanuel from LuxeMode , Pascal from Fut-il .
I loved the idea which lovely cock a snook at clichés.
I let you discover the other pictures on Caroline's blog, Caroline Daily .
Photo : Roman Jehanno


0 comments:

Post a Comment