Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is It Possible To Be Dry Right Before Your Period

Bits


If I'm not surrounded by artists, one of my family members is an avid painter. When this person asked me a very special photo as a model for his next picture, I threw myself into this series as a frozen moment samedi à l'abri de la pluie.

Selected pieces
I don't know many artists but a member of my family is a painter. This person recently ask me to send her a special picture by way of model for her next painting. She gave us the idea of  making pictures like these ones a rainy saturday.

Photos Hotel Le Cabourg Cabourg
Zara Dress ( seen here), Naf Naf jacket, sandals Robert Clergerie necklace Shourouk
Zara Dress ( ici aussi ), Naf Naf jacket, Robert Clergerie sandals, Shourouk necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment