Thursday, November 25, 2010

Life Expectancy Wegener's Disease

The coat


The camel was fitting, cutting undefined. When I came across this Peter Pan collar, the coat that I had not paid attention became obvious. That's what I love about fashion is that it is sometimes enough of a detail or an accessory to review its considerations, as they may be primary.

I Knew I wanted a camel coat It Was Complicated goal for me to choose The Shape. When I found this faux fur peter pan collar coat I Knew That this Was The One. Sometimes an accessory is Enough to Make the good decision.

Zara Coat, faux fur peter pan collar Asos, vintage bag, moccasins André ( seen here ) Glasses man Zara Zara coat
, Asos faux fur peter pan collar, vintage bag, Andre loafers ( ici aussi ), Zara men sunglasses
Photos: Puteaux

0 comments:

Post a Comment